Guest rooms and Leisure activities
Rooms on the ground floor have individual air conditioning for greater comfort. You will have a private bathroom equipped with a shower, a washbasin and a toilet.
You will also benefit from an independent entrance and a shaded terrace.
The courtyard is closed with a parking space for each car. Possibility to play petanque.
A small summer kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave and crockery is available.
The swimming pool is heated from mid-May to mid-October (although it may be closed on days with strong mistral winds). Its salt treatment gives it undeniable advantages: no more eye irritations, no more skin dryness, no more allergies, no more odours and no more discolouration of swimwear
Guide to your tour in Provence
- Caumont sur Durance with its Chartreuse de Bonpas and the chapel of St Symphorien
- Avignon with its Palais des Papes and its famous Pont d'Avignon, its museums, its festival, its ramparts
- The Luberon : many circuits to discover with magnificent views
- The Sorgues countrside along the water : Fontaine-de-Vaucluse, Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, Le Thor and the caves of Thouzon
- The Alpilles : from St Remy-de-Provence via Les Baux-de-Provence and Alphonse Daudet's mill in Fontvieille
- Roussillon with its ochre and all its colours
- Gordes with its Bories and a little further down the Abbaye de Sénanque
- The Dentelles de Montmirail : its peaks and vineyards
- The Mont Ventoux and its two sides
- Orange its ancient theatre and its Arch of Triumph
- Arles with its arenas close to the Camargue with its wildlife and its manades
- The Pont du Gard, Nîmes with its Roman arena and the Maison Carrée
- The route des vins Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Gigondas, Tavel hrough all its wine villages
- Many other walks in this beautiful region where the scent of lavender and the song of the cicadas will remind you that you are in Provence
The markets of Provence
Lavender, honeys, olive oil, goat's cheese, Provençal herbs, fruits (melon, strawberry, etc.), thyme, rosemary, basil.
- Sunday : Isle-sur-la-Sorgue and Coustellet
- Lundi: Cavaillon and Lauris
- Tuesday: Gordes and Vaison-la-Romaine
- Wednesday : St Remy-de-Provence and Roussillon
- Thursday : Villeneuve-les-Avignons and Caumont-sur-Durance
- Friday: Carpentras and Pertuis
- Saturday : Apt and Le Thor
- Velleron : very evening in summer except Sunday and public holidays
- Coustellet : Sunday morning and Wednesday evening
- Petit Palais : Saturday morning
- Apt : Tuesday morning
- Cadenet : Saturday morning
Flea markets and Antiques
- Isle-sur-la-Sorgue :every Sundays
- Coustellet : April to Octobre